Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 13 June 2017

USA SALES MAY - GENESIS - The brand, now split from Hyundai, grew last last month compared to April.

Genesis Motor America today reported sales of 1,752 for the month of May, a 25 percent increase compared to April.
 “Genesis had a strong month in May, with sales of both G80 and G90 up 25 percent compared with last month,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of Genesis in the U.S. market. 
“G80 Sport is entering dealerships now. We just launched it last week to an enthusiastic media response and we expect its enhanced performance and driving dynamics to resonate with luxury car buyers. Overall, G80 continues to perform strongly in one of the most competitive segments in the entire industry.”

Brand
May-17
May-16
2017 YTD
2016 YTD
Genesis
1,752
0
8,306
0

Models
Vehicle
May-17
May-16
2017 YTD
2016 YTD
G80
1,355
0
6,390
0
G90
397
0
1,916
0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.