Saturday, 13 February 2016
The first-ever Cadillac XT5 will arrive in U.S. dealerships in early-April, continuing the brand’s product-driven growth.
USA RECALL - Volkswagen recalls 680,000 units for more issues with the Takata airbag issue on various models.
In preparation for the world début of the new V90 Estate, Volvo looks back on it's load lugger history.
WORLDWIDE SALES - BMW see's January hit an all time high, with BMW, MINI and Motorrad all growing in sales.
- First month sees sales grow 7.5% to total 152,879 worldwide
- BMW delivers 133,883 units – increase of 7.5%
- New BMW X1 grows sales 60.4%
- New BMW 7 Series: sales increase 26.3%
- MINI sales climb 8.6% to total 18,867
- MINI 5 door deliveries up 49.2% on previous year
- Sales in Europe and Asia increase by around 10%
- BMW Motorrad sales grow 19.6% with 7,488 units delivered
|In January 2016||Compared with|
|BMW Group Automobiles||152,879||+7.5%|
BMW M Division & MotoGP continues their partnership, with the M2 being utilised as the safety car for the 2016 season.
- BMW M Performance exhaust system with carbon finishers
- BMW M Performance carbon side skirts
- BMW M Performance front grille high-gloss black
- BMW M Performance Air Breather high-gloss black
- BMW M Performance carbon mirror caps
- BMW M Performance carbon aerodynamic kit front (blades)
- BMW M Performance carbon rear diffusor
- Front flap CFK/GFK underframe (newly developed)
- Carbon rear wing with closed mounts
- BMW M Performance coilover suspension
- Carbon ceramic brake (prototype)
- Michelin Cup tyres
- Bonnet with "motorsport lock"
- Fuel suction pump
- Battery master switch
- Flashing corona headlight rings
- LED lights on the roof with bracket (newly developed)
- LED lights in the front grille
- LED lights in the rear lights
- RECARO racing seats with Schroth belts
- Roll cage Fire extinguisher with bracket
- BMW M Performance alcantara steering wheel
- BMW M Performance carbon fibre interior trim
- BMW M Performance stainless steel pedal pads
- BMW M Performance floor mats