Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 6 November 2016

USA SALES OCTOBER - Mercedes decreases by 1% on the month, or just 300 units, the Vans division drops 2.7%

MBUSA posts 0.7% YTD increase
"We're on track for another great year as we continue into the fourth quarter," said Dietmar Exler, president and CEO of MBUSA. "Overall MBUSA sales for the year are outperforming last year, which was our highest year on record."
Mercedes-Benz volume leaders in October included the C-Class, GLE and E-Class (including the CLS) model lines. The C-Class took the lead at 6,227, followed by the GLE at 4,042. The E-Class, rounded out the top three with 3,827 units sold.
Mercedes-AMG high-performance models sold 1,903 units in October, with a total of 17,545 units sold year-to-date (up 40.8 %).
Separately, Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned (MBCPO) models recorded sales of 10,022 vehicles in October, an increase of 4.1% from last year (9,629). On a year-to-date basis, MBCPO sold 102,256 vehicles, an increase of 2.9%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.