Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Mercedes-Benz shows Growth on the month with additional increases in finance and service plans also shows growth.

Mercedes-Benz Vans is celebrating yet another record-breaking year so far, with 26,267 vans registered by the end of September – an increase of 1.6% on the same period last year.
September has been the second best ever month for Mercedes-Benz Vans in the UK, second only to September 2015, which is a fantastic result for the brand. Last month was also the highest ever Citan sales month in the UK.
Mercedes-Benz parts sales revenue has also increased year-on-year by 2.1%, driven by increased workshop sales. Service Plan sales also are up 31% overall, compared with the same period in 2015.
In addition to this, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has paid out a total of £214m finance volume so far this year, which is a 5.6% increase on 2015.
Steve Bridge, Managing Director, Mercedes-Benz Vans, said: “I absolutely believe that we have the right products, people and processes to keep our customers’ businesses moving, and our year-to-date results for 2016 prove that.
“We have also won several high-profile awards again this year, including Fleet Van of the Year at the prestigious Motor Transport Awards, so the industry clearly agrees that Mercedes-Benz Vans is the brand to be with!
“I look forward to sharing our end of year results, which are set to be our best ever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.