Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 27 August 2016

UK RECALL #5 - Mercedes recalls the AMG GT for the connection of the carbon drive shaft flange not to specification.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/141
Manufacturer Ref :SRPC1615 
Make:MERCEDES BENZ
Model :190 AMG GT
Launch Date :07/07/2016
Numbers Involved :73
Build Start Date :01/06/2015
Build End Date :24/07/2015 

Recall Details

Concern :ENGINE MAY STALL/STOP UNEXPECTEDLY
Description :The connection of the carbon drive shaft to the engine/transmission flange may not be to specification. Warnings of the development of the concern are: there will be noise, malfunctions in the transmission and, in isolated cases, loss of drive.
Remedial Action :Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and check the drive shaft. If necessary the drive shaft will be replaced.
Vehicle Id :WMX1903772A004588 to WMX1903782A004546

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • MERCEDES BENZ - AMG GT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.