Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 30 August 2016

UK RECALL #18 - In extreme cases the Vauxhall Movano B may leak oil which could possibly cause a fire.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/168
Manufacturer Ref :16-C-018 
Make:VAUXHALL
Model :Movano B (equipped with 2.3 CDTI engine)
Launch Date :25/07/2016
Numbers Involved :76
Build Start Date :22/09/2015
Build End Date :27/10/2015 

Recall Details

Concern :OIL MAY LEAK IN EXTREME CASES MAY CAUSE A FIRE
Description :Affected vehicles may have been built with an incorrect crimping of the turbocharger oil feed pipe connector. This may cause oil leakage, which may lead to odours, smoke, oil specks on the floor or engine failure. In the worst case a fire in the engine compartment could occur.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles replace the turbo charger oil feed pipe.
Vehicle Id :GB086507 to GB092740

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • VAUXHALL - MOVANO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.