Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 29 August 2016

UK RECALL #15 - A number of Nissan models are being recalled due to possible rear Oxygen Sensor which may fail.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/157
Manufacturer Ref :A36/C13/F15/J11/T32 
Make:NISSAN
Model :Pulsar, Juke, Qashqai & X-Trail
Launch Date :25/07/2016
Numbers Involved :7393
Build Start Date :10/04/2015
Build End Date :07/06/2016 

Recall Details

Concern :REAR OXYGEN SENSOR MAY FAIL
Description :If an electrical short occurs in the supply to the rear oxygen sensor the senor will fail but the driver will not see an immediate warning. A MIL warning may display after continued driving depending on driving/vehicle characteristics.
Remedial Action :Reprogram the ECU to display a warning if the rear oxygen sensor fails.
Vehicle Id :

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • NISSAN - X-TRAIL
  • NISSAN - QASHQAI
  • NISSAN - JUKE
  • NISSAN - PULSAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.