Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 14 May 2016

UK RECALL #7 - Renault recalls the Kadjar SUV for possible airbag deployment issues.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/070
Manufacturer Ref :0C5A 
Make:RENAULT
Model :Kadjar
Launch Date :19/04/2016
Numbers Involved :10613
Build Start Date :01/07/2015
Build End Date :31/03/2016 

Recall Details

Concern :SIDE AIRBAGS MAY FAIL TO DEPLOY OR THEY MAY DEPLOY INCORRECTLY
Description :The airbag computer (ECU) incorrectly interprets the data provided by the lateral shock sensors and can reverse it. In the event of a side impact that is severe enough to cause side air bag deployment there is a risk of either non-deployment, or activation of the airbags on the opposite side to the impact
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles re-programme of the airbag ECU
Vehicle Id :VF1RFE00052459784 to VF1RFE00X55295653

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • RENAULT - KADJAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.