Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 15 May 2016

UK RECALL #17 - Chevrolet is recalling AVEO models to replace fuel pump selas as they may leak if the car rolls.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/075
Manufacturer Ref :A150779 (OSB16-08-002) Aveo 
Make:CHEVROLET UK
Model :Aveo
Launch Date :03/05/2016
Numbers Involved :17
Build Start Date :05/04/2011
Build End Date :21/01/2015 

Recall Details

Concern :UNDER VEHICLE ROLLOVER CONDITIONS FUEL MAY LEAK
Description :Incorrect fuel pump seals were provided to all markets as Aftersales (AS) service parts for the Subject Vehicles. There is a possibility that some of them were used for the replacement and/or repair. In the event that the incorrect Aftersales service parts were used for replacement and/or repair, there may be a possibility of fuel leakage under vehicle rollover conditions.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles replace fuel pump seal
Vehicle Id :KL1TF48E9CB003640 to KL1TF4839FB133490

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • CHEVROLET UK - AVEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.