Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 15 May 2016

UK RECALL #16 - Jaguar recalls the 5.0 litre XF for possible risk of fire and/or fuel leakage in the tank.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/066
Manufacturer Ref :J059 
Make:JAGUAR
Model :XF 5.0L petrol engine derivative vehicles
Launch Date :29/04/2016
Numbers Involved :77
Build Start Date :23/09/2008
Build End Date :16/01/2009 

Recall Details

Concern :FUEL MAY LEAK / RISK OF FIRE
Description :On affected vehicles the fuel tank outlet flange, mounted in the tank, may be cracked. This can lead to fuel odour and/or fuel leakage. This may ignite in the presence of an ignition source.
Remedial Action :Replace the fuel outlet mounting flange with a component of revised design.
Vehicle Id :SAJAC06P9ALR36913 to SAJAC07P4ALR46313

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • JAGUAR - XF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.