Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 15 May 2016

UK RECALL #14 - Vauxhall recalls the Corsa MK4 for possible risk of fire due to water ingress on the Vacuum pump.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/087
Manufacturer Ref :E150427 (16-C-023) – Corsa D 
Make:VAUXHALL
Model :Corsa D
Launch Date :22/04/2016
Numbers Involved :2767
Build Start Date :03/07/2012
Build End Date :03/09/2014 

Recall Details

Concern :RISK OF FIRE
Description :Water ingress to the relay on the electrical vacuum pump may cause a short. In extreme instances this may lead to fire.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles check and correct the connection of the relay box to the Vacuum Pump, and also add silicone grease in order to protect the connector cavity plugs and the relay box. In instances where water/wetness is detected when inspecting the plug connection replace Vacuum Pump Assembly.
Vehicle Id :W0L0SDL08D6000098 to W0L0SDL08E6125110

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • VAUXHALL - CORSA D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.