Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 15 May 2016

UK RECALL #13 - Mercedes recalls the CLA again this time for possible risk of fire due to incorrect tightening battery cable.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/085
Manufacturer Ref :SRPC1607 
Make:MERCEDES BENZ
Model :CLA
Launch Date :22/04/2016
Numbers Involved :4
Build Start Date :02/09/2015
Build End Date :02/09/2015 

Recall Details

Concern :RISK OF FIRE
Description :The mounting nut for the battery ground line at the body may not have been tightened correctly. If the connection is loose there could be sparks and localised heating which increases the risk of fire.
Remedial Action :Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and check and rework the threaded connection as necessary.
Vehicle Id :WDD117302N288594 to WDD117302N288636

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • MERCEDES BENZ - CLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.