Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 15 May 2016

UK RECALL #12 - Mercedes recalls the CLA for possible loss of it's Electric Power Steering.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/088
Manufacturer Ref :SRPC1608 
Make:MERCEDES BENZ
Model :CLA
Launch Date :22/04/2016
Numbers Involved :1
Build Start Date :
Build End Date :

Recall Details

Concern :POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER STEERING ASSISTANCE
Description :The torque sensor of the electric power steering assistance may be damaged which can adversely affected the tightness of the housing and allow water ingress. The defect could lead to failure of the torque sensor and consequently shut off the steering power assistance and lead to an elevated risk of collision.
Remedial Action :Recall the vehicle that is likely to be affected and replace the electric power steering.
Vehicle Id :WDD1173082N354797 to WDD1173082N354797

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • MERCEDES BENZ - CLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.