Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 31 May 2016

UK MAY RECALL #1 - Suzuki recalls over 11,000 S-Cross models for possible airbag issues.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/095
Manufacturer Ref :TBA 
Make:SUZUKI
Model :S-Cross
Launch Date :09/05/2016
Numbers Involved :11263
Build Start Date :01/08/2013
Build End Date :13/01/2016 

Recall Details

Concern :FRONT AIRBAGS MAY NOT DEPLOY CORRECTLY
Description :The stitch spaces on the front seat back trims may be incorrect and tearing strength of the trim can be higher than normal. In the event of a collision it is possible that the inflation force of the airbag will not be enough to tear the trim.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles replace seat back trim.
Vehicle Id :TSMJYA22S00100306 to TSMJYB82S00353405

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.