Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Renault launches a special Clio R.S. at the Monaco GP, to mark the 40th anniversary of the Renault Sport division.

To mark its fortieth anniversary and celebrate Renault's return as a Formula 1 team, Renault Sport will be unveiling a special version of Clio R.S. at the legendary Monaco Grand Prix.

Patrice Ratti, Managing Director of Renault Sport Cars, said: "We successfully completed the project of a slightly crazy car. It was a joint effort by the Renault Sport Cars and Renault Sport Racing teams. This Clio R.S. refines the expertise of Renault Sport engineers whilst exploring new avenues for the future."
The entire Renault Sport team will be in Monaco on Friday, 27 May to demonstrate how Renault makes the connection between the racetrack and the road and to reveal what is behind the design of this very special Clio R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.