Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 30 May 2016

Jaguar Land Rover see's locally produced product push sales higher in China.

Jaguar Land Rover's China sales increased 10 percent year on year to 9,135 vehicles last month, reflecting higher demand for vehicles produced locally.



In February, Jaguar Land Rover began reporting sales of its joint venture with Chery Automobile Co. Last month, the partnership accounted for 54 percent of Jaguar Land Rover's total China deliveries, an increase from 41 percent in February.

For the first four months, Jaguar Land Rover's China sales rose 17 percent from a year earlier to 37,099 vehicles.

Jaguar Land Rover, a unit of India's Tata Motors, did not disclose China sales for individual models.

The company currently produces the Land Rover Evoque crossover and the Land Rover Discovery Sport in China, which is the company's largest market.

Later this year, the automaker will add a third locally built model, the elongated Jaguar XFL sedan. 

Automotive News China

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.