Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Motoring World Blog thanks you all ONE MILLION TIMES as we hit the milestone of page views.

Well we have done it, between us all The Motoring World Blog has hit the 1,000,000 page views yesterday, I never in my wildest dreams thought that this figure would be achieved, let alone in only Thirty nine months since I started the blog properly.

In that time I have gone from just posting a post here and there to going international, with reports from all over the world, Social Media has been a big part of this, with a Facebook account and a Twitter one too, and with Twitter, we have achieved some really big names that have followed the account.

Tom Coronel, WTCC driver, loads of car brands, and not just dealerships, but head office ones too, we have been invited to take part in numerous events, some of which include :
  • A full private tour of Jaguar at Castle Bromwich where we were allowed to take pictures, unheard of these days.
  • Ssangyong has invited us to a number of events, including an upcoming one (more of that later next month).
  • We have been given cars to road test, from the MG6 and MG3, to Audi's, Citroen's, Vauxhall's, MINI, Range Rover, Mercedes, and more.
  • An invite from SMMT to an event happening soon (again more on that shortly).
  • Various other factory and insider visits.
  • And so much more.
And at the heart of all this has been you guys, the best month had a figure of 54,000 hits, this month has hit a year low, mainly in part to being unwell, and not being around to do as much as I would have liked to do, all of this, is a one man band, just me.

We have had people from all over the globe read the blog, the USA and UK are the top two, followed by (and in no particular order)
  • Germany
  • France
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
  • India
  • Japan
  • Canada
  • Turkey
  • Poland
  • Ireland
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Portugal
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Thailand
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Belgium
  • Bahrain

So, you can see we are international, and who knows, maybe even inter galactic, Tim Peake are you reading ? LOL.

As with most people we all have our favourite brands, cars from the British marques, Rover, MG, Austin etc, that made up BLMC through to MG-Rover before it went into receivership 11 years ago, and now Jaguar Land Rover, these are my brands of choice, and I dont apologise for that at all.

The post that has gained the biggest amount of interest ? well, thats the Jaguar XE you can read it here>>JAG<<, at the time of writing this the post has had a hit rate of 8169 views, which is way way ahead of second place.


So, I would just like to say thank you, no, a BIG THANK YOU, to each and everyone of you that has taken time out from your lives to spend a little piece if it with me and my little blog, I hope you have enjoyed it, I hope you continue to enjoy it, and if you have any questions, tips or, even if you feel like you would love to do a road test report on your car, let me know.

And lastly, Thank you to the brands, that have allowed me access to the cars, the events, the people, without which the site would not be as good as it is, modesty is not my strong point.. LOL..



THANK YOU ONE MILLION TIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.