Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 3 April 2016

Infiniti has announced the pricing and trim levels for the All-New UK Built QX30 Premium Active Crossover.

Infiniti announces the prices for the line-up of QX30, its new Premium Active Crossover, a few months before the car will be available in showrooms across Europe in early summer this year.

At its market introduction, QX30 will be available in two trim levels, equipped with a 170hp 2.2d diesel engine with an intelligent all-wheel drive system and 7-speed dual clutch transmission. QX30 Premium starts at £29,490, the top version, QX30 Premium Tech, will be available from £33,370.
QX30 has just had its European debut at Geneva Motor Show. It attracts customers seeking a crossover that equally manages urban, winding or rural roads. It offers a series of new intuitive technologies enhancing safety, comfort and convenience, all expressed by a powerful and rugged yet elegant appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.