Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 1 February 2016

IRELAND - The first New Mustang has been collected by it's new owner in Letterkenny, Ireland.

When Denis Ferry collected his new Ford Mustang recently from main Ford Dealer, Hegarty’s Auto Services in Letterkenny, he made a little bit of history. Dunfanaghy native, Denis, is the first Mustang owner in Ireland to own a right hand drive version of the iconic Ford Mustang.  
The Ford Mustang was launched in the US in 1964 and up until now, the car was only made in left-hand drive versions for the North American and special export markets. However, that all changed back in December 2013, when Ford announced that a specially developed ‘European’ version of Mustang would be sold in Europe.

Denis Ferry has long been a fan of Mustang and Ford performance cars in general so upon hearing about the plans for the launch of Mustang in Europe back in 2013, on the same day, he went along to his local Ford Dealer, Hegarty’s in Letterkenny, and placed the first order for Mustang in Ireland and, indeed, Europe.
“I can’t describe the feeling of getting behind the wheel of my very own Ford Mustang”, said Denis upon collecting his new ride. “I have always loved the look of Mustang cars and this latest version is one of the most beautiful ever. When I heard Mustang was coming to Ireland, I didn’t hesitate, I just had to have one – I am delighted to be the first Mustang customer in Ireland”.
Andrew Hegarty, from Hegarty’s Auto Services, said: “We wish Denis many years of happy and safe motoring in his new Mustang. With the help of Pat Hart from CAB Motors in Cork, we were delighted to supply Denis with the first Mustang in Ireland and we felt we had to mark this very important occasion so we gave Denis a framed certificate recognising him as the first Mustang customer in Ireland”.
Denis can not wait to get out on the open road with his new Mustang, a 2.3 litre EcoBoost petrol version: “For my first trip in the car, myself and my son are going off on a round-Ireland trip – we can’t wait…!”
New Mustang is available in 2.3 litre EcoBoost petrol 317PS or a V8 5.0 litre petrol 416PS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.