Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 23 January 2016

Vauxhall/Opel will unveil a new GT Concept, with the aim of showcasing the brands future look for years to come.

It’s not visible yet in this first video, but that should be enough to whet your appetite for what’s to come.

“You will see both Vauxhall and Opel with fresh eyes,” promised Dr. Karl-Thomas Neumann, as he announced the GT Concept, the company’s next major step as part of its ongoing sculptural design philosophy. 

The GT Concept continues a great tradition of iconic Vauxhall and Opel concepts, which started back in the mid-‘60s.
In the film, a vibrant red wheel is mirrored in the eye of the beholder, heralding a breath-taking concept that will celebrate its premiere at the Geneva Motor Show (March 3-13). The outstanding, pure design of the GT Concept takes Vauxhall and Opel’s design innovation to a new level, and more will be revealed in a second film, out on January 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.