Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 31 January 2016

USA RECALL - Ford recalls 2016 model year E-Series Cutaway and Chassis cabs for possible trailer brake failure.

Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for 83 2016 Ford E-Series cutaway and chassis cab vehicles in North America for a potential issue with the trailer brake controller. Under certain conditions, a driver may lose trailer braking function at a stop, which could result in extended braking distance, increasing the risk of a crash. Vehicle braking is not affected.

There are 75 vehicles in the United States and federalized territories and eight in Canada.
Ford is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this issue.
Dealers will update the powertrain control module software at no cost to the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.