Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Spanish Scrappage scheme works for the countries car sales in 2015, with over One Million sales in 2015.

Spanish new-car sales rose by 21 percent in 2015 to 1.03 million, vehicle manufacturers' association Anfac said on Monday. Registrations increased by 21 percent to 88,609 in December, Anfac said.

A Spanish government-backed subsidy scheme to boost new vehicle acquisitions has helped spur purchases over the last two years. In November, the government said it planned to renew the scheme for the eighth time until the middle of this year.

Under the scheme, owners who scrap their cars and buy a new one get 2,000 euros, half of which is provided by the government and half from the carmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.