Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 3 November 2015

DIESEL GATE - Porsche has now been implicated in the United States Environmental Protection Agency probe.

Late this morning, Porsche Cars North America, Inc. received a notice of violation from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regarding the 2015 Porsche Cayenne Diesel.



We are surprised to learn this information. Until this notice, all of our information was that the Porsche Cayenne Diesel is fully compliant.
Porsche Cars North America will cooperate fully with all relevant authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.