Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 6 August 2015

USA SALES JULY - PORSCHE - The Macan Saves Porsche Again, in both July and Year to date.


  • U.S. Porsche dealers sell 4,730 vehicles in July

Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), importer and distributor in the United States of Porsche 918 Spyder, 911, Boxster and Cayman sports cars, Macan and Cayenne SUVs, and the Panamera four-door sports sedan line-up, today announced July 2015 sales of 4,730 vehicles, up 10 percent over July 2014.


The Macan had a successful month with 1,533 vehicles delivered. 

The Cayman model line is up seven percent, supported by deliveries of the new Cayman GT4, compared to the same month last year. Year-to-date, PCNA has delivered 29,868 Porsche vehicles, yielding a sales increase of 10 percent year-over-year.

Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales in the United States were 1,256 for July 2015, up 26 percent compared to July 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.