Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 14 August 2015

MG BTCC winner, jack Goff, hands over the keys to a brand new car to its new owner at Snetterton.

Whilst MG Triple Eight Racing’s Jack Goff was celebrating his debut win in his MG at the MSA Dunlop British Touring Car Championship at Snetterton, 19-year-old Ryan Sykes was getting to grips with his very own MG off the track.
It’s not every day a customer’s new car is handed over by a racing driver, but for lifeguard Ryan Sykes that’s how he received his brand new MG3 last weekend (Saturday 8th August). Ryan is the son of the owner of Norfolk-based 5 Star Cases, one of Jack’s sponsors, and from the start of the partnership between MG and Jack, Ryan has been hoping to own one of his own.

Ryan said: “My dad started working with Jack in 2013, but it wasn’t until Jack started racing for MG Triple Eight that I started looking at MGs and saw what they had to offer. I thought the MG3 was great, so when my old car packed up I knew I wanted one. I got the chance to personalise my car and make it how I wanted it to look, which was pretty cool. I’m glad I did though, because my sister wants one now!”
Ryan’s dad, Keith Sykes, said: “I would have normally dismissed a brand new car, but with the PCP it’s a no brainer. I get peace of mind knowing that Ryan is no longer driving around in a car that would cost a lot more to maintain. It’s also great to know that the days of ferrying him around are gone, I think it’s fair to say that we won’t ever have to now that he’s got his pride and joy!
“I’m really proud to support MG through Jack, and now we’re continuing that support by owning an MG3.”
The MG3, alongside the MG6, is designed and engineered at the MG site in Longbridge, Birmingham, where final assembly also takes place.
The MG3 benefits from a low 4E insurance group, exceptional interior and boot space, and a class-leading chassis and driving dynamics. The MG3 is packed with the latest technology; from the distinctive LED daytime running lamps to DAB radio and Bluetooth audio streaming. There are also more than a million personalisation options, as well as exceptional value for money aftercare packages to choose from. The MG3 is priced from only £8,399 to £9,999 and available on a 0% APR finance, or a variety of PCP plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.