Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 10 April 2015

UK RECALL #4 - CHRYSLER - Possible chance of Fire may occur.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2015/058
Manufacturer Ref :P25 
Make:CHRYSLER UK LTD
Model :Grand Voyager
Launch Date :13/03/2015
Numbers Involved :1
Build Start Date :01/08/2010
Build End Date :31/10/2014 
Recall Details
Concern :FIRE MAY OCCUR
Description :If liquid, water or moisture enters the rear quarter vent window switch it may cause the switch to overheat. This can result in a burning smell or smoke being emitted from the switch or in extreme circumstances, it can cause a driver’s door fire.
Remedial Action :Recall all affected vehicles to replace the rear quarter vent window switch and, if required, repair the electrical connector.
Vehicle Id :2A4PS4D10AR448307 to 2D4RN7DG1BR734327
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.