Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 12 March 2015

MG 4 - Latest MG dealership opens with an MG rally Driver behind the new business.

Leading amateur rally ace Karl Broad is back in the driving seat – but this time he’s behind Britain’s latest MG dealership.

Karl successfully campaigned a famous MG 6R4 Group B fireball for many years while also growing several automotive businesses. Now he’s the Dealer Principal of K&R MG in Taunton, Somerset, the latest firm to join the expanding MG dealer network.  

Last year MG appointed a record 24 new dealers. K&R MG is the second appointment this year as MG continues to rapidly expand as Britain’s fastest growing brand. 

Karl has invested more than £2-million in the K&R MG dealership complex on a 1.3 acre site just outside Taunton town centre. The business employs 17 staff and Karl is already advertising for an additional MG sales executive and is confident more jobs will be created in the future with the MG franchise.

The new dealership will cover a wide area of Somerset including Taunton and  Bridgwater. The eight-car showroom is on Cook Way, Bindon Road.

Karl said: “MG is in my blood, especially with all the MG 6R4 rallying behind me. The brand is closely associated with motor sport and it was great to see MG lift the British Touring Car Championship manufacturer title last year.

“Who knows, I might even take a look at rallying one of the modern MGs. Certainly the cars are very well built and have great dynamic qualities. I’ve been really impressed with them and I think my customers will be attracted by the brilliant value for money they offer.”

Karl has invested heavily in his state-of-the-art workshops and the large K&R site gives the company plenty of space to look at further expansion of the MG business in the future.

He added: “MG is very firmly back on the map now and I know there’s a large potential market for MG here. Modern MGs offer all the values of the iconic MG models, but probably offer even better value for money. That’s a big appeal to people these days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.