Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 21 February 2015

UK RECALL #13 - JAGUAR - XK recalled for parking lights may not function as intended.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2015/015
Manufacturer Ref :J049 
Make:JAGUAR
Model :XK
Launch Date :23/01/2015
Numbers Involved :3679
Build Start Date :02/07/2011
Build End Date :13/01/2015 
Recall Details
Concern :PARKING LIGHTS MAY NOT FUNCTION AS INTENDED
Description :Front side lights, when used as parking lights, should remain illuminated until the battery is exhausted. On affected vehicles they may extinguish after a period of time.
Remedial Action :Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and update the software.
Vehicle Id :SAJWA4FB0CLB44940 to SAJAC45R7FMB56794
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.