Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Renault and Dacia at the 85th International Geneva Motor Show 2015.

  • The Renault press conference at 11:45am on Tuesday, 3rd March, will be presented by Laurens van den Acker, Senior VP, Corporate Design, and Michaël Van Der Sande, Senior VP Global Marketing
  • World premiere of the KADJAR on the Renault stand
  • Renault stand: Hall 4
  • Dacia stand: Hall 2
The wraps will be completely off the All-New KADJAR when the 2015 Geneva Motor Show opens. A number of different versions of Renault’s new C-segment crossover will be on display.
A new motor for ZOE and a new Renaultsport will be amongst the other exhibits on Renault’s stand alongside the new Espace.

Dacia’s stand will feature a new limited edition version to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the brand’s renaissance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.