Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

All New Toyota Avensis gets debut at the 85th International Geneva Motor Show.

Toyota will reveal the new Avensis at the Geneva motor show (3 – 15 March), the latest development of its contender in the European mid-size (D-segment) car market.

New Avensis has been styled at Toyota’s ED2 design studio in the South of France and developed by the company’s R&D centre in Brussels. It will be built by Toyota Manufacturing UK at the Burnaston car plant, near Derby.

The new model will deliver innovations in comfort and safety and will feature a new range of engines that promise both performance and efficiency. Avensis has been designed to appeal to fleet and private customers alike.

Toyota will present new Avensis and host a press conference on its stand at the Geneva motor show at 12:15 on 3 March.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.