Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 5 January 2015

UK RECALL #4 - JEEP - Risk of Fire due to possible incorrect wiring

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/139
Manufacturer Ref :P36 
Make:JEEP
Model :Grand Cherokee
Launch Date :07/11/2014
Numbers Involved :3250
Build Start Date :05/01/2010
Build End Date :11/12/2013 
Recall Details
Concern :RISK OF FIRE
Description :On affected vehicles, it is possible that the wiring to the vanity light within the sun visor may sustain damage during maintenance procedures on the visor or the vehicle's headlining. Damaged wiring could be a risk of fire plus the vanity light my not operate.
Remedial Action :Fit new wiring guides to all affected vehicles and repair wiring where damage is present.
Vehicle Id :1C4RDHDG0CC121714 to 1J4RS6GT6BC518209
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.