Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 9 January 2015

UK RECALL #34 - PEUGEOT - The handbrake may not apply fully.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/186
Manufacturer Ref :ZVZ 
Make:PEUGEOT
Model :2008
Launch Date :19/12/2014
Numbers Involved :17831
Build Start Date :29/01/2013
Build End Date :29/08/2013 
Recall Details
Concern :HANDBRAKE MAY NOT APPLY FULLY
Description :On affected vehciles the handbrake adjustment may not have been correctly set during manufacture. This may cause the handbrake to be ineffective unless applied to it's full extent.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles check handbrake setting and adjust if necessary.
Vehicle Id :VF3******DY002834 to VF3******EY105098
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.