Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 8 January 2015

UK RECALL #28 - TOYOTA - Due to possible product issues, the brake fluid may leak.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/159
Manufacturer Ref :
Make:TOYOTA
Model :Yaris Hybrid
Launch Date :15/12/2014
Numbers Involved :22
Build Start Date :10/04/2014
Build End Date :15/04/2014 
Recall Details
Concern :BRAKE FLUID MAY LEAK
Description :Some front right hand brake callipers were produced with an incorrect chamfer dimension. With an incorrect chamfer, it is possible that the oil seal gets damaged and that a brake fluid leak occurs. If a leak occurs, the driver will notice the illumination of the brake warning lamps.
Remedial Action :Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected to replace the front right hand brake calliper.
Vehicle Id :VNKKD3####A101860 to VNKKD3####A102268
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.