Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 27 January 2015

RECALL - AUDI - various models recalled worldwide for fuel injection system faults.

Audi will recall 80,000 vehicles due to issues with the fuel-injection system, the automaker said, adding that about 35,000 are from China. The cars were made between April 2011 and April 2012, and "in rare cases customers may notice a smell of fuel in affected vehicles," Audi said in an e-mailed statement.

China's official Xinhua news agency, citing the country's quality watchdog, reported that Volkswagen's local joint venture, China FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd., will begin the recall on March 20, affecting various Audi A4, A5, A6, A7 and Q7 models.
China is Audi's biggest single market. Last year the automaker sold 578,932 vehicles there, a rise of 18 percent over 2013.
Last week, official data showed the world's second-largest economy grew at its slowest pace in 24 years in 2014 as auto sales growth halved to 7 percent from the year before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.