Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 6 November 2014

USA - OCTOBER SALES - Volvo Cars.

Volvo Cars of North America, LLC, (VCNA) reported U.S. sales of 3,972 units for the month of October, a 1.4 percent increase month-over-month. Year-to-date sales are down 8.2 percent versus the first ten months of 2013.  


The top seller for October was the XC60 crossover with 1,653 units sold, an increase of 32.9 percent versus October 2013. The S60 finished the month in second place with 1,127 units sold.

Recently revealed to much acclaim, the all-new XC90 will begin production at the end of January 2015. With world-leading safety features, an unrivalled combination of power and fuel efficiency, including the world’s first seven-seat plug-in hybrid, and a striking design, it will signal a new era of success for Volvo Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.