Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 14 November 2014

Toyota Aygo Manga, David Vs Goliath, or a citycar against a giant monster.


In a David and Goliath on-screen grudge fight, Toyota’s new Aygo proves more than a match for a rampaging reptile.
Following the launch of the first Aygo Manga adventure, Toyota is pleased to announce the monster-slaying action story has been turned into an animated feature.

The short film follows the Heroine and her mighty Aygo as they save the city from destruction at the claws of a rampaging dinosaur. Created by Manga artist Sonia Leong, the tale puts Toyota’s new city car at the heart of the action, while making subtle references to some of the classic Toyota models of the past as the mini-epic unfolds.
The new movie featuring Sonia’s original artwork was created by animation team U-R-ILL™ and edited by Mark Gravil It is free to view now on Toyota’s official UK blogYouTube channel and Facebook page. You can also keep up with the buzz about the project using #aygomanga on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.