Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Oops, new Discovery diecast model launched ahead of the real car.

A photo showing scale models of the upcoming Land Rover Discovery Sport has surfaced on the web.
After several spy photo sessions and teasers, this is the first time we can look at the model with no camouflage. Already confirmed for production in 2015 inHalewood, UK, it can be seen in two different color schemes, both with glass roof.
The Discovery Sport, described as an "all-new premium compact SUV", will become the first member of the new Discovery family. Set to be revealed in its full glory on September 3rd, it will act as a replacement for the aging Freelander.
It is believed to be based on an extended LR-MS platform of the five door Range Rover Evoque and to be available with a wide variety of four-cylinder Ingenium gasoline and diesel engines. A range-topping SVR variant could be also in the works and it will likely use an uprated V6 3.0-liter supercharged engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.