Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 7 April 2014

Kia to launch a new mid-sized MPV at New York (brief report)

Kia will unveil an all-new midsize multi-purpose vehicle at the 2014 New York International Auto Show on Wednesday 16 April. 
This global debut will challenge the segment and will offer the functionality to transport as many as eight passengers and their belongings whilst also serving as a purposeful offering for adventure seekers. 
More information will be released in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.