Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Lamborghini Huracan - Candidate for 'star of the show' at Geneva Motor Show

The Lamborghini Huracán has already obtained 700 orders during a, as yet unfinished, month-long private preview tour worldwide for VIP clients. An excellent start for the heir to the best selling Lamborghini to date, the Gallardo.


The Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 is powered by a 610-horsepower 5.2-litre normally-aspirated V10 engine, which allows it to reach a top speed of 325 km/h and accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds, placing it at the top of its segment.

A candidate for 'star of the show' at Geneva Motor Show, it will be the first vehicle to be revealed at the exhibition, during a press conference given by President and CEO Stephan Winkelmann, scheduled for 8 a.m. on Tuesday March 4th, 2014.


The presentation will contain innovative elements -- not just the video of the supercar shot over the last few days in Los Angeles, but also the reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.