Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 9 August 2013

New Kia Concept for Frankfurt

Playful but gutsy, sturdy yet impish – Kia’s dramatic new European concept to be unveiled at the IAA in Frankfurt on 10 September hints at a possible future B-segment contender ready to take on the urban environment with style and tenacity.

Accepting any challenge that the assured modern motorist may throw at it, this concept car combines a mischievous character in a clearly robust and substantial yet stylish body shape featuring a mix of contrasting materials in compact, purposeful dimensions.


Born out of Kia’s determination to seek new compact-car options for the individualistic and demanding driver for whom size is an issue, the concept features intriguing elements not always associated with smaller cars and has been created in Europe with European tastes and expectations very much in mind.

Although there are no current plans for production the vehicle’s unveiling in Frankfurt will be used to gauge potential customer response for future showroom models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.