Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

GM to sell PSA made commercial vehicles in the USA ?

General Motors may sell PSA Peugeot Citroen commercial vans in the United States under plans being discussed to expand the carmakers' operational alliance, a French newspaper reported.

GM, which is already developing small cars and minivans with Peugeot, would sell the Peugeot delivery vans under one of its own brands, the French online business newspaper La Tribune said today.
A spokesman for the Paris-based carmaker declined to comment on the report, which cited an unnamed Peugeot executive.
Peugeot and 7 percent shareholder GM have said they are exploring areas of further cooperation including possible development or production deals in Latin America and Russia.


Read more: REPORT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.