Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 7 June 2013

THANK YOU ALL - 20,000 and counting

I would like to thank all the people that have taken the time and trouble to read my blog, when i started it back in January, i thought i might get a few hundred people look at the pages I reproduce, but no, i swiftly got to 10,000 page views and then 15,000, now in only six short months it has now hit the 20,000 mark and still going.

So to you all thank you and please continue to enjoy the posts that place, and if you have any ideas, requests or thoughts, please feel free to ask....


THANK YOU VERY MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.