Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 26 June 2013

NCAP awards two new cars the full five stars and new advanced awards

The Honda CR-V and the Citroën C4 Picasso have both achieved the coveted 5 star overall rating. Furthermore, Euro NCAP is revealing two new Euro NCAP Advanced rewards for further Autonomous Emergency Braking systems.

The Mitsubishi Forward Collision Mitigation, available on the Mitsubishi Outlander tested in 2012, is a system aimed at alerting the driver to an imminent threat of rear end collision both at low and higher speed.

With the City Brake Control available as an option on the FIAT Panda and FIAT 500L, FIAT is providing the driver with a technology helping to avoid low-speed crashes, by optimizing the braking autonomously if needed.
Honda CR-VCitroën C4 Picasso
Honda CR-VHonda CR-V            Citroën C4 PicassoCitroën C4 Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.