Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Are you in the UK, need a 2nd hand car, then read this



A new TV programme with Auto Express' Mat Watson is looking for car buyers. Can you help?

Are you buying a used car and do you want to be on TV? Auto Express Editor-at-Large Mat Watson is here to help. He will be presenting a new consumer-based car show for ITV4 called I Want That Car, helping buyers get a better used car for their budget.

The 10 episode series is being filmed now at various iconic racing circuits across the country and will air this autumn.

Mat said: "We're on the lookout for people who would like to be featured in our show who are in the market to buy a second hand car."

I Want That Car aims to give expert tips and advice on what to look out for and how to get a better deal when buying a used car. Mat added: "We want to help people get the car of their dreams at a price they never thought they could get it for. So if you're thinking of buying a second hand car and want to save money, get in touch with us and we'll see if we can help!"

If you are looking to upgrade your car or are a first time buyer and want Mat and fellow presenter Rebecca Jackson to help you find your dream car for an unbeatable price email CLICK HERE TO EMAILor telephone 0113 204 59



Read more: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.