Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Renault to launch next concept at Monaco Grand Prix


Like Twin’Z, which was unveiled in Milan, on 8 April, the latest concept car to be designed under the leadership of Laurens van den Acker comes under the ‘Play’ heading of Renault Design’s ‘life-cycle’ design strategy.

The new car’s reveal at the 2013 Monaco F1 Grand Prix will be followed by a series of other dynamic demonstrations at events such as July’s Goodwood Festival of Speed.

This concept car was designed and developed entirely by Renault Design as an expression of the brand’s passion and an illustration of how different takes on the same city car are possible.

(Watch out next Wednesday when "The Motoring World" blog has exclusive previews of the new Renault Captur)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.