Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 25 January 2013

The British Government's UK-Italy business awards, gives Ferrari award.


Ferrari has won the prestigious Innovation in Engineering Award during the 6thedition of the UK-Italy Business Awards organised by the British Government.
The Award was presented to Ferrari’s Chief Engineer, Roberto Fedeli at the Milan Stock Exchange in the presence of Michael Fallon, the UK’s Minister for Business and Enterprise, Corrado Passera, Italy’s Minister for Economic Development, Infrastructures and Transport, and Christopher Prentice, the British Ambassador to Italy.

The award was given to Ferrari by the British Government as a formal recognition of the company’s role in the UK as a symbol of Italian excellence in the automotive industry, where it has continuously demonstrated innovation in advanced engineering.
Further details of the UK-Italy Business Awards can be found here: http://ukinitaly.fco.gov.uk/en/news/?view=News&id=852195182


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.